Our Mission Statement
- Excellence for the Whole Child. A place Where all Succeed.
- So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Genesis 1: 27
'We aim to work together with you, to help your child to grow not only physically and intellectually, but also spiritually and socially'
Our goal is to provide for your children an organised, stimulating and exciting learning environment where high standards of work and display are expected.
We endeavour to foster respect and tolerance for one another through allowing children to express and experience enthusiasm, interest, independence and delight in their surroundings.
Our parent/teacher relationships form a partnership where we work together successfully for the benefit of all of the children.
I would be pleased to meet you and show you around our school. You will find us a happy, caring and hardworking school, one in which you can have confidence.
Mrs Elaine Watson, Executive Headteacher
Latest School Calendar Events
- Year 1/2 Cross Country Event (Optional)17Sep2019
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm @ Shepley First School
- Harvest Celebrations26Sep2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Individual School Photos02Oct2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Inset Day - School Closed11Oct2019